Join us at our seminar where you will learn of the key highlights of the Singapore Budget 2018 proposals and draw implications for your business.
Keeping Singapore in good fiscal health will be a focus area of this year’s Budget. Another likely theme is the importance of helping Singapore’s businesses embrace innovation and disruption to remain competitive.
Date & venue
Thursday, 1 March 2018
- Learn about the key highlights of the Budget 2018 proposals and draw implications for your business
- Seek clarification on the Budget 2018 proposals during the interactive Q&A session
- Tapping into government incentives to grow your business
- Keep abreast of tax developments and learn of a smarter approach to transfer pricing compliance in Asia Pacific
- Understand the implications of US tax reform on Singapore businesses
Please click here for the programme outline.
Who should attend
Chief financial officers, tax directors, financial controllers, tax executives, finance managers and accountants.
- KPMG CLIENT / ALUMNI/ SIATP MEMBER: S$230 per participant
- PUBLIC: S$260 per participant
*10% group discount applies to three or more participants from the same organisation. The fee is inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits will be awarded upon successful completion of the seminar.
To register online, please click here.